Dining At Granite Golf Club
Exclusive dining in the Greater Toronto Area
The Granite Golf clubhouse is reminiscent of an early 1900s country estate. The design fits perfectly with the picturesque farm buildings that dot the countryside around the course. The clubhouse offers a warm, friendly atmosphere for a relaxed, casual dining experience.
Members are invited to host intimate lunches or dinners. Our clubhouse offers complete catering services which are tailored to your needs. Participate in our golfing events and sample the delicious food and beverage offerings.
Features of the Clubhouse
- Designed by renowned architects Richard Wengle Architect Inc.
- 18,798 square feet
- Bistro/fireplace bar
- Terrace with spectacular views of the course
- Full-service golf shop
- Full-service men's and women's locker rooms with showers
- Bag storage and shoe service
For additional information, or to book your next event, please contact Clubhouse Manager Jasmine Angelini at 905-642-4416, ext. 2526 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I almost always golf with guests and judging by their reaction to my invitation, the course and club have never been in better condition.
· The practice facility is second-to-none; my game dropped from a 6 handicap to a 2.0 and that is because of my ability to practice when I wanted, how I wanted and under the conditions GGC provides.