Expansive training areas for you and your family at Granite Golf Club
Granite Golf Club offers one of the best practice facilities offered in Canada. Our 350-yard Practice Range, four-acre Short Game Academy and three-hole short course cater to all types of golfers from beginner to the professional.
The Practice Range offers expansive natural grass tee decks. A teaching tee deck is offered at the opposite end of the range for private lessons and clinics.
The Short Game Academy
- Practice your 80-yard wedge play
- Elevated green maintained for speed and accuracy
- Holds up to 20-plus golfers
- 8,500 square-foot putting green
- Two 6,000 square-foot target chipping greens
- A fourth 6,000 square-foot green surrounded by two large traps for sand play
- 7,600 square-foot putting green on the other side of the clubhouse
The three-hole Short Course around a picturesque pond provides players an opportunity to practice or play.
“It’s the largest dedicated practice facility I have ever created and certainly the most interesting and varied. At most established clubs space is at a premium, so to have a chance to work with nearly four acres presented an opportunity to create a very special and unique short game practice area.” – Tom McBroom, Award Winning Golf Course Architect